WINSHOES is a series of machines for the production of dual density soles direct injected onto uppers available in two possible configurations:
TPU/PU version with TPU for the outsole and PU for the midsole.
PU/PU version with PU for the outsole and PU for the midsole.
The machines may be configured with 18, 24 and 30 stations equipped, according to the version, with a TPU pouring unit for the outsole and a low pressure self-cleaning polyurethane injection unit for the midsole. The Winshoes series represents a real innovation especially thanks to the redesigned mould-holder who permits an easy operation, both manual and robotic, on mould area, with an extremely wide rings opening of 285 mm.
TPU INJECTION UNIT
- Piston-screw injector diam. 65 mm, (930 cc), nozzle with direct hydraulic closure.
- Pouring flow managed by electric motor for a perfect pouring control.
- Electronic control system, for the injector movement and for the volumetric dosing, during the phase of TPU “pouring” on the sole-mould.
- 2nd piston –screw injector diam. 65 or diam. 50, positioned besides the first injector, mounted on a translating plate allowing the alternation of the two injectors during production. (optional)
PU INJECTION UNIT
- Self-cleaning andlow pressure injection unit.
- System of quick screw change.
- Automatic cleaning device for nozzle.
- Coloration in the head with n.3 colouring valves.
- Control of material pressures by electronic transducer.
Innovative mould-holder with mixed closing, parallel and arch, with an opening stroke between the rings of 285 mm allowing the maximum freedom on every manual and robotics operations.
Mould holder dimension: 200x440
Arch movement of the rings allowing a frontal opening of 285 mm (142,5 + 142,5) more than 80% than conventional machines.
Fully interchangeable moulds with other brands machines, no modification is required.
85 kN of clamping force on sole plate made by 2 hydraulic cylinders to avoid any oscillations of the sole plate.
Fluid thermoregulation with differentiated temperature level between the sole plate and the rings.
Feeding unit made up of no. 2 tanks, one for Polyol and the other for Isocyanate, each one having 250 kg of capacity.
Insulated tank with dynamic fluid thermoregulation and safety device for over temperatures with quick thermal cut off.
Mechanical stirrer for continuous mixing of materials.
MULTICOLOR UNIT [optional]
Independent unit controlled by field bus to feed the pigment in the head of PU injection group.
Gear pump with synchronous motor controlled by card to get a precise dosing.
Use of standard pigment tanks supplied by producers of colouring pastes.
Removable tank cover with mechanical stirrer.